Are you looking to add a little flare to your oh-so-boring living room? Something unique that will astonish your guests?
Sure, you could spend a few hundred (or thousand) dollars on a unique painting, or you could get something much more affordable and just as unique.
These 3D optical illusion lamps are the perfect solution to brightening up any room in your house in the coolest way possible.
The way the illusion works is that from further away the lamp looks like a floating 3D object, while it’s actually just a thin sheet of acrylic glass. This illusion is sure to dazzle everyone that sees it.
These 3D optical illusion lamps are perfect for adding a little personal flare to any room.
Not only are these lamps jaw-dropping, they’re also engineered to be extremely durable.
You may be wondering if they’ll stand up to being in your kids’ room, and the answer is yes.
These lamps don’t break easily because they’re made with only the highest quality materials.
Carve Craftworks lamps have been stress tested for a variety of situations, so you know that you’re getting a rock-solid product that will stand the test of time.
- 8 Changeable color modes including Cyan, Blue, Green, Red, White, Yellow, and Purple as well as a flashing mode that displays all colors.
- Touch button to easily change the color mode
- Energy efficient long life LED bulbs
- Safe to touch. Does not overheat
- Dimensions: 7.5 (L) x 8.5 (H) inches, 0.3 (W) millimeters thick. Some styles may vary but all will be between 5-9 (H) inches.
- Voltage: 5v, 0.5A
- Power sources: Electricity. Plug in USB Port (USB Wall Adapter or Computer). 3x Double A Batteries
It is a Christmas gift for my son who served 4 years in the Marines. It is beautiful and he's going to love it. It has different speeds for changing colors. My favorite is the fade. Glad I ordered the remote control. Easy set up and such incredible detail on the design!
At this juncture, I must sound like a broken record. Having purchased a number of these items in a short period of time, I get nothing but complements from the recipients.
From Sergeants to Generals, they are appreciated by all.
Thank you, yet again, for a great product.
VR, SSG Jack Hayden.